Live in the middle of the tree, sleep above the ground in our tree house, surrounded by the treetops of old pines.
Casa Calendula is four meters high, built between the branches of our old wooden pine trees and offers a wonderful unobstructed view over the adjacent meadows and fields.
It has modern sanitary installations directly in the tree house.
Our tree houses each have their own private patio.
Casa Ca lendula is available with a double bed and optional equipped with an extra bed.
Facilities at a glance:
- 1 double bed
- optional extra bed (sofa bed)
- 26m / 7m terrace
- Shower and toilet in the tree house
- individual rise
- High season : ( July/August) 1 week
- Low season: ( May/June/Sept/Oct/Nov), 2 nights
- Semana Santa and Holidays: 3 nights
Service in miCielo:
- Daily room cleaning on request
- Changing towels and bed linen only at the request of our guests in order to conserve resources
- We provide ecological cosmetic items because we live with the cycle of nature
- private terrace; Retreat to relax and recharge your batteries
- Optional extra bed
- Age-appropriate games and books
- Optional: breakfast, on arrangement
- Guest folder with excursion destinations and personal tips from the hosts
- saltwater pool
- Table tennis table, slackline, trampoline
- wonderful garden to linger
- guest parking