Your own little house, hidden in a quiet place in the forest.
With its large window front offers Casa Menta a wonderful view of the surrounding pine forest and yet retains its intimate character due to its location.
With its wood stove, ideal for a stay in autumn and winter Vejer de la Frontera.
Casa Menta has a spacious veranda, a small kitchen and a bright, friendly bathroom.
Without the summer heat, you can explore the impressive surroundings on hiking trails, get to know the deserted natural beaches and visit the surrounding white villages.
Facilities at a glance:
- 1 double bed 1,60 m
- optional extra bed 1,40 m
- spacious veranda
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- individual rise
- Wood stove
- High season : ( July/August) 1 week
- Low season: ( May/June/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec, Jan/Feb), minimum 2 nights
- Semana Santa and holidays: minimum 3 nights
Service in miCielo:
- Change of towels and bed linen only at the request of our guests to save resources
- We provide ecological cosmetic items because we live with the cycle of nature
- Private terrace/veranda; retreat to relax and recharge your batteries
- Optional extra bed with extra charge
- Age-appropriate games and books
- Optional: Breakfast
- Guest folder with excursion destinations and personal tips from the hosts
- saltwater pool
- Table tennis table, slackline, trampoline
- wonderful garden to linger
- guest parking